Saturday, February 28, 2015

wet brush...

have you tried this bad boy?? man alive! my pal told me about this the other day and i was like "what?!" she said it magically gets rid of tangles and snarled easily! she told me where to get one and i was there!! i bought it. i starred at it. and was antsy to open it. i made a video of it. i tried it. it. was. MAGIC! so it died to see what made it so amazing. i used it first on one of my daughters hair that is extremely long and easily tangled after the shower. it was a breeze! i thought hey maybe she just used a ton of conditioner. so. i tried it on my own hair. my naturally curl mop. it was so easy! i kept trying to figure out what it was...what made it so special...i think i have it figured out. 

the bristles are bendable. they aren't firm in their spots so i THINK it makes it easier to brush through.  it doesn't hook the hair and then yank through...it gently pulls through the knots. it doesn't press as firmly to my head while brushing, either. its just gentle! anyway...im a believer. my girls are happy. it wasn't too expensive and this might be a HUGE pain saver in this house!!  


{target has them for $5 or a larger size for $10}

No comments:

Post a Comment