Sunday, February 22, 2015

sunday is for sleeping...i wish


HI!! today was a such a whirlwind as my hubby and i were trying to figure out a new youtube channel, linking videos to this blog...should i even do a blog etc etc.  somehow we attended church, snuggled our kiddies, took a nap (WHAT?!!) and made video to post! with all that is going on, i finally decided that this blog will be about all sorts of things:make-up of course, hair, clothes, recipes you know...the usual girl stuff. but the focus of this blog will be finding happiness daily. we are all given struggles and trials. we all have many thins going on in our lives daily. we all have heart break, frustration, saddness, loss and worry. BUT we all have so much good and so much happiness. im hoping that through the silly posts and videos you can find a bit of happy each day! these are two things that brought happiness to my sunday. my new striped skirt (im a sucker for black and white) an these colorful delicious veggies ( all organic of course) ;)

while im still debating whether or not to post photos of my family...i will say this- my family is ALWAYS my first and number one source of happiness. fits, crying and fussing. they are my happy.



                                             xo-teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment